The Philippine Embassy in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) conducts a pre-assessment of visa applications. Applicants are advised to submit through e-mail <firstname.lastname@example.org> digital copies of their:
- UAE residence visa; and
- Proof of financial capacity (personal bank statements / accounts with minimum average balance of AED 5, 000.00 in the last six (6) months from the date of the statement.
Once pre-assessment is completed, applicants will be e-mailed the link to the Visa Application System to lodge their application for a Philippine tourist visa.
- Accomplished Visa Application Form (link will be provided to applicants after pre-assessment) – TYPEWRITTEN in capital letters;
- Personal appearance of the applicant, if applying for the first time;
- Passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines and photocopies of passport data page(s);
- Photocopy of UAE residence visa with legally translated version English, if visa is printed in Arabic;
- Letter of Guarantee from employer or company sponsor stating / certifying the following:
- Applicant’s position and/or designation of the
- Inclusive period of applicant’s employment with the sponsor;
- Monthly salary; and,
- No objection for applicant’s travel to the Philippines
If applicant is a business proprietor or partner:
- Original and copy of the Trade License with the name of the applicant as proprietor, partner or investor (translated in English)
- Invitation/ Reference letter from the Filipino sponsor(s)/ contact person(s) or company, and a copy of the said individual’s passport or any valid government-issued ID indicating his/ her/ their complete address and telephone number(s) in the Philippines; or Hotel booking in the Philippines;
- Personal bank statements / accounts as proof of applicant’s financial capacity to travel (minimum average balance of AED 5,000.00 in the last six (6) months from the date of the statement;
Consular Fee: AED 260.00
- If applicant has a previous visit visa to the Philippines: photocopy/(ies) of the latest Philippine visa issued;
- If applicant is married to a Filipino citizen: photocopy of the attested marriage contract in English together with a copy of spouse’s passport or ID;
- If applicant is travelling for recruitment purposes: original and photocopy/(ies) of the Job Order or Demand Letter and SPA verified/ attested by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office in the UAE and the Philippine Embassy;
- If applicant is travelling for medical treatment: medical certificate attested by the UAE Ministry of Health and letter of acceptance from a Physician or Medical Institution in the Philippines;
- If applicant is a minor, not employed:
- Notarized affidavit/ letter from parents or legal guardian guaranteeing the applicant/s have their full financial support for international travel, as supported by documents certifying their financial capacity, i.e., employment/ salary certificate, bank statement and trade license;
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate in English; and
- Passport/ ID copies of parents or guardian.
Other requirements may be requested depending on the result of the evaluation of the application (accomplished visa application form and other basic requirements). Incomplete requirements will not be processed.
Nationals from countries listed below are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a period of stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they are:
- Traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes;
- Holding valid tickets for their return journey to the port of origin or next port of destination; and
- In possession of passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay. However, Immigration Officers at ports of entry may exercise their discretion to admit holders of passports valid for at least sixty (60) days beyond the intended period of stay.
*Holders of Brazil and Israel passports are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay not exceeding fifty-nine (59) days.
Holders of the following passports are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay not exceeding seven (7) days:
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports
- British National Overseas (BNO) passports
- Portuguese Passports issued in Macao
- Macao Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports