For Filipinos who wish to avail of repatriation, here are the steps:
1. Download and fill out the following four (4) ATN forms for online submission:
- Personal Information Sheet
- Affidavit (Sinumpaang Salaysay) – ATN Form No. 2
- BI Passenger Assessment Form
- Repatriation Investigation Form (RIF)
2. Prepare copies of your passport data page and visa page for online submission.
3. For pregnant women, please prepare copies of fit to travel/medical certificate for online submission.
4. For Abu Dhabi visa holder (Al Ain, Al Dhafra, Al Ruwais) accomplish Abu Dhabi PE Online REPATRIATION FORM.
5 For Dubai visa holder (Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Fujairah), accomplish Dubai PCG Online REPATRIATION FORM.
For applicants with lost passports, a police report is to be submitted to the Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi, on work days from Sunday to Thursday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
“You must secure the documents required for travel – e.g. PCR test, medical certificate/fit to travel documents, etc.”
You may also contact the following:
Tel. No.: +971 54529 4464
Tel. No.: +971 50896 3089
Repatriation Email: email@example.com